Five Tips on Hiring a Herndon, Virginia Injury Attorney
After an accident in Herndon, Virginia you will most certainly need to hire a lawyer. An insurance adjuster, or an attorney that tells you otherwise is simply wrong. In fact, many people who settle accident claims on their own are often sorry they did. Unfortunately, if they have already signed a release by the time they call our office, it is too late. We advise you to do the following:
1. Choose an injury lawyer who litigates cases. Insurance companies know which lawyers offer free books and videos and which lawyers battle them in the Courtroom. Portner & Shure battle. I am in Northern Virginia courts constantly and obtain top results for clients in almost every Court.
2. Choose a law firm that has experienced Paralegals. Paralegals do a lot of the heavy lifting and day to day work in many car accident cases. Our Paralegals has over so years of combined experience. That’s hard to top. It also makes it hard for experienced auto claims adjusters to get anything by a Portner & Shure Paralegal.
3. Choose a lawyer with proven experience. We obtain ten million dollars for our clients in recoveries each year. A lot of this awarded after I file suit. In fact, currently I manage a litigation group that has over 150 active cases. We average the filing of one lawsuit against an insurance carrier every working day. In other words, we are experienced fighters and obtain consistent top injury awards.
4. Choose a top rated law firm that knows the community. An independent rating company awarded us the Clients Choice Award in both 2012 and 2013. In addition, it rated the firm as very good, excellent, and superb when handling accident cases.
5. If you speak Spanish, Korean, or Chinese, choose a law firm that can really communicate with you. In personal injury cases, communication is key. If you cannot communicate how the accident affected you, your recovery will be much less. We have bi-lingual staff that speak your native language.